During this trip we will visit the main places of interest, from landscapes to cultural ones of Patagonia. We will navigate through its fjords and we will photograph its thousands of corners.
We will visit among other things, the Hanging Glacier or the Marble Cathedral in the General Carreras Lake, some unique natural panoramas that this spectacular area of the planet offers us.
We will discover its life, its culture and its patagonian gastronomy. We will get to know its touristic áreas but also its more unexplored corners.
We will live during 11 days all the peculiarities of its daily life. Very different from other parts of Chile and Argentina.
Prepare yourself to feel literally at the end of the world.
– Vehicle (Mercedes Vito, Hyundai H1 Travel model).
– Guide/Driver throughout the whole trip (24 hour availability).
– Accommodations in high standard hotels (double room).
– Ferries Carretera Austral.
– Daily breakfast.
– Daily lunch (except free days).
– Activities, excursions and entry fees National Parks.
– Snacks, fruits and beverages during the day.
– Special Welcome and Farewell dinner.
– Gift “Expedition Rutas Australes – Patagonia”.
– Personalized photographic dossier.
– Plane tickets to Puerto Montt.
– Personal expenses.
– Dinners not stipulated in the previous point.
* Individual trip insurance suggested. Inquire here.
* Current passport with validity superior to 6 months to be able to enter Chile and Argentina.
Día 1: Arrive to Puerto Montt
Día 2: Puerto Montt – Hornopirén
Día 3: Hornopirén – Puyuhuapi
Día 4: Puyuhuapi
Día 5: Puyuhuapi – Coyhaique
Día 6: Coyhaique – Chile Chico
Día 7: Chile Chico – Esquel
Día 8: Esquel – Bariloche
Día 9: Bariloche
Día 10: Bariloche – Puerto Montt
Día 11: Back home
Hyundai H1 Travel