During 10 days we will discover the geography of this country, crossing on various occasions the Atlas Mountains and visiting the Sahara desert. We will get to know its culture and enormous diversity, and travel through landscapes full of palm trees and dunes.
The expedition will visit the most famous locations of Morocco, and enjoy its spectacular routes, landscapes and gastronomy.
Each day, when the sun goes down, a fabulous and comfortable hotel will await us. Where we will be able to relax and rest until the next day.
We will also enjoy two days of rest that are necessary for body and mind, in which to choose whatever activity you would like to do.
– Vehicle (Mercedes Vito, Hyundai H1 Travel model).
– Guide/Driver throughout the whole trip (24 hour availability).
– Accommodations in high standard hotels (double room).
– Daily breakfast.
– Daily lunch (except free days).
– Activities, excursions on quad/camel and Hamman.
– Snacks, fruits and beverages during the day.
– Special Welcome and Farewell dinner.
– Gift “Expedition Mundo Bereber”.
– Personalized photographic dossier.
Does not include:
– Flight ticket to Marrakech.
– Personal expenses.
– Dinners not stipulated in the previous point.
* Individual trip insurance suggested. Inquire here.
* Current passport with validity superior to 6 months to be able to enter Morocco.
Day 1: Arrive to Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Boumalne Dadés
Day 3: Boumalne Dadés – Merzouga
Day 4: Merzouga – Fez
Day 5: Fez (free day)
Day 6: Fez – Chefchaouen
Day 7: Chefchaouen – Casablanca
Day 8: Casablanca – Essaouira
Day 9: Essaouira – Marrakech
Day 10: Marrakech (free day)
Day 11: Back home
Hyundai H1 Travel