South America is synonymous with adventure.
We will cross the Andes, the longest mountain range on earth, whose terrain will accompany us for a large part of the road.
We will get to know some of the hundreds of volcanoes, and look at its most impressive gorges. All this we will do on a comfortable van.
We will follow the trace of the ancient Inca roads and we will discover what they left behind.
We will learn part of their history and visit their cities and places of worship.
In the last phases of our road, we will live the experience of crossing the most arid desert of the world: the Atacama, which-far from being a lifeless place, still retains the native energy of its past.
– Vehicle (Mercedes Vito, Hyundai H1 Travel model).
– Guide/Driver throughout the whole trip (24 hour availability).
– Accommodations in high standard hotels (double room).
– Daily breakfast.
– Daily lunch (except free days).
– Activities, tastings and excursions.
– Snacks, fruits and beverages during the day.
– Special Welcome and Farewell dinner.
– Gift “Expedition Camino Inca y Atacama”.
– Personalized photographic dossier.
Does not include:
– Flight ticket to Santiago.
– Personal expenses.
– Daily dinners not stipulated in the previous point.
* Individual trip insurance suggested. Inquire here.
* Current passport with validity superior to 6 months to be able to enter Chile and Argentina.
Day 1: Arrive to Santiago.
Day 2: Santiago – Mendoza
Day 3: Mendoza – Villa Unión
Day 4: Villa Unión – Cafayate
Day 5: Cafayate (free day)
Day 6: Cafayate – Salta
Day 7: Salta – Tilcara
Day 8: Tilcara – San Pedro de Atacama
Day 9: San Pedro de Atacama (free day)
Day 10: San Pedro de Atacama – Caldera
Day 11: Caldera – La Serena
Day 12: La Serena (free day)
Day 13: La Serena – Santiago
Day 14: Back home
Hyundai H1 Travel