For 7 days we will visit the main cities of Morocco, we will delight ourselves with its gastronomy and we will cross spectacular roads crossing its rural areas. 5 – 12 April (2020) – INSCRIPTIONS OPEN Capacity: 8 motorcycles
Traveling to Morocco is always and adventure, but driving through it on a motorcycle is even more so!
This country offers us the most exciting and entertaining mountainous roads, with thousands of bends to satisfy our most highest motorcycling expectations.
In our expedition, we will visit the famous sites in Morocco, where we will enjoy spectacular routes, landscapes and gastronomy.
We will get to know its culture and enormous diversity, and travel through landscapes full of palm trees and dunes.
Each day, when the sun goes down, a fabulous and comfortable hotel will await us, where we will be able to relax and rest until the next day.
If you still don ́t know Morocco, this is your opportunity!
What does it include:
– Yamaha XT 660, equipped with topcase.
– Insurance for third parties motorcycles.
– Accommodations (double room).
– Daily breakfast.
– Quad excursion through the desert.
– Night in Jaima in the desert + dinner included + Bereber show.
– Guide in his own motorcycle during the whole trip (availability 24h a day).
– Support van + local guide.
– Drinks, snacks and fruits during the day.
– Digital photographic dossier.
Does not include:
– Flight ticket to Marrakech.
– Personal expenses.
– Lunch and dinners not specified.
– Tickets to places of interest (Monuments,…).
* Travel insurance required. Inquire here.
* Current passport valid for over 6 months needed to be able to enter Morocco.
* Required international motorcycle license.
Day 1: Arrive to Marrakech Day 2: Marrakech – Boumalne Dadés. Day 3: Boumalne Dadés – Merzouga Day 4: Merzouga – Fez Day 5: Fez – Casablanca Day 6: Casablanca – Essaouira Day 7: Essaouira – Marrakech Day 8: Back home