Expedition Mundo Bereber – Morocco
During 14 days, we will cover the center of the Iberian peninsula, cross the Atlas Mountains and visit the Erg Chebbi desert (Sahara). WATCH VIDEO
5 – 18 September (2021) – 3 places available
13 – 26 March (2022) – 7 places available
Capacity: 8 motorcycles
Traveling to Morocco is always an adventure, but driving through it on a motorcycle is even more so!
This country offers us the most exciting and entertaining mountainous roads, with thousands of bends to satisfy our highest motorcycling expectations.
In our expedition, we will visit two Spanish cities (Marbella and Granada) and the famous sites in Morocco, where we will enjoy spectacular routes, landscapes and gastronomy.
We will get to know its culture and enormous diversity, and travel through landscapes full of palm trees and dunes.
Each day, when the sun goes down, a hotel or riad will await us, where we will be able to relax and rest until the next day.
We will also enjoy two days of rest that are necessary for body and mind, in which you can choose whatever activity you would like to do.
– Motorcycle (choose your model), equipped with sidecases.
– Insurance for third party motorcycles.
– Documents and permits to enter Morocco.
– Accommodations (double room).
– Daily breakfast.
– 2 dinners included.
– Ferry Tarifa-Tánger / Tánger-Tarifa.
– Quad excursion through the desert.
– Night in Jaima in the desert + dinner included.
– Guide in his own motorcycle throughout the whole trip (24-hour availability).
– Support van + local driver (24-hour availability).
– Digital photographic/video dossier.
– Souvenir shirt.
Does not include:
– Flight ticket to Madrid.
– Personal expenses.
– Toll roads.
– Lunch and dinners not specified.
* Travel insurance required. Inquire here.
* Current passport valid for over 6 months needed to be able to enter Spain and Morocco.
Day 1: Arrive to Madrid
Day 2: Madrid – Marbella
Day 3: Marbella – Casablanca
Day 4: Casablanca – Essaouira
Day 5: Essaouira – Marrakech
Day 6: Marrakech (free day)
Day 7: Marrakech – Boumalne Dadés
Day 8: Boumalne Dadés – Merzouga
Day 9: Merzouga – Fez
Day 10: Fez (free day)
Day 11: Fez – Tetuán
Day 12: Tetuán – Granada
Day 13: Granada – Madrid
Day 14: Back home
BMW F700 GS
BMW F800 GS
BMW R1200 GS (Ask us)