This country, located in the north of South America and the gateway to Central America, is cheerful, warm and authentic, the result of a legacy of diverse cultures and ethnic groups.
Whoever visits Colombia finds a wide cultural, social and gastronomic diversity. A region that allows you to enjoy its wonderful beaches on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, its fabulous coffee fields, or its gorges and green mountains with dense vegetation, among thousands of other landscapes worth discovering.
Colombia is still a country unknown to many travelers, but it has given birth to internationally renowned figures such as the writer García Márquez or the painter Fernando Botero.
It is the second most biodiverse country in the world, with thousands of registered species, as well as treasuring a diverse gastronomy in each region, with indigenous, African and Spanish influence.
– Motorcycle (choose your model), equipped with sidecases.
– Insurance for third parties motorcycle.
– Accommodations (double room).
– Daily breakfast.
– Guide in his own motorcycle throughout the whole trip (24-hour availability).
– Support van + local driver (24-hour availability).
– Digital photographic/video dossier.
– Souvenir shirt.
Does not include:
– International flight ticket to Bogotá.
– Personal expenses.
– Tickets National Parks and activities (optional).
* Travel insurance required. Inquire here.
* Current passport valid for over 6 months needed to be able to enter Colombia.
Day 1: Arrive to Bogotá.
Day 2: Bogotá – Salento.
Day 3: Salento – Medellín
Day 4: Medellín (free day).
Day 5: Medellín – Coveñas.
Day 6: Coveñas – Cartagena.
Day 7: Cartagena (free day).
Day 8: Cartagena – Tayrona.
Day 9: Tayrona – Riohacha.
Day 10: Riohacha – Mompox.
Day 11: Mompox – Barichara.
Day 12: Barichara (free day).
Day 13: Barichara – Bogotá.
Day 14: Back home
BMW F700 GS
BMW F800 GS
BMW R1200 GS