South America is synonymous with adventure.
We cross The Andes, the longest mountain range on earth, whose terrain will accompany us for the most part of our road. We will get to know some of the hundreds of volcanoes and look at its most impressive gorges. All this we will do on our motorcycles.
We will follow the trace of the ancient Inca roads and discover what they left behind. And lest it be said this trip is not an adventure, we will also cross some of the Dakar sites.
In the last phases of our road, we will live the experience of crossing the most arid desert of the world: the Atacama, which-far from being a lifeless place, still retains the native energy of its past.
– Motorcycle (choose your model), equipped with sidecases.
– Insurance for third parties motorcycle.
– Documents and permits for leaving the country.
– Accommodations (double room).
– Daily breakfast.
– Guide on in his own motorcycle throughout the whole trip (24-hour availability).
– Support van.
– Digital photographic/video dossier.
Does not include:
– Flight ticket to Santiago.
– Personal expenses.
– Tickets National Parks and activities (optional).
* Travel insurance required. Inquire here.
* Current passport valid for over 6 months needed to be able to enter Chile and Argentina.
* Required international motorcycle license.
Day 1: Arrive to Santiago
Day 2: Santiago – Mendoza
Day 3: Mendoza – Villa Unión
Day 4: Villa Unión – Cafayate
Day 5: Cafayate (free day)
Day 6: Cafayate – Salta
Day 7: Salta – Tilcara
Day 8: Tilcara – San Pedro de Atacama
Day 9: San Pedro de Atacama (free day)
Day 10: San Pedro de Atacama – Caldera
Day 11: Caldera – La Serena
Day 12: La Serena (free day)
Day 13: La Serena – Santiago
Day 14: Back home
BMW F700 GS
BMW F800 GS
BMW R1200 GS